Park Use Guidelines
- Pets, leashed or unleashed are not allowed, for the peace and safety of the farm animals, wildlife and visitors.
- There is No Picnicking anywhere in the park.
- Biking on trails is prohibited.
- For Your Safety; Food and drinks are prohibited at the farm.
- Do not feed or pet the farm animals or wildlife.
- To avoid poison ivy and ticks, please stay on the trails.
- Do not release any wildlife in the park without prior permission.
- Do not pick or remove any natural items: Plants or plant parts, Crops, or Animals.
- All public motorized vehicles are prohibited on the trails.
- No open fires except in conjunction with a park sponsored program.
- Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Archery and all firearms are prohibited in the park.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the park.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings and at the farm.
- Organized groups who wish to use the park facilities must schedule a program or make prior arrangements with the office before coming.
Your cooperation in observance of these guidelines is appreciated.